THIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS BASED ON THE HONOR SYSTEM.
I offer a lot of free resources to help pet owners and animal professionals get happier animals that are reasonably well behaved and thrive with people.
But some of my courses are paid. These paid courses constitute my living and fund the production of my free courses and all the other free educational content that I create. I’m really grateful to host a global audience, and I’m acutely aware of the vast range of economic realities that my audience is facing – especially in these dire times.
So, I’m offering a number of scholarships – I don’t want financial constraints to limit people’s access to this information!
This Resolving Challenging Behaviour Scholarship program is based on the honor system. Please, only submit an entry for a potential scholarship if it’s truly needs-based. I’m entrusting you — on your honor — to apply for a scholarship because without it, taking the course would not be financially possible right now.
In my selection efforts, I’ll strive to focus on finding candidates that can somehow make an impact in their community – among animals and people. So, check out the details below, and get to it. 🙂
THE Resolving Challenging Behaviour SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
What it is: Complimentary access to the Resolving Challenging Behaviour course.
How to be considered: Read the following questions and post your answer in the comments below.
Make sure your response is 250 words or less.
- In which country do you live?
- How many animals would directly or indirectly benefit from your taking the course?
- Do you do any animal-related teaching?
- If admission to the Resolving Challenging Behaviour course landed in your lap, how would it help you, the animals in your care or your community? What difference would it make to you and the animals and people around you?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You apply with a written comment below. Yes, it must be public. No email entries will count.
- Answer the four questions above.
- Limit your word count to 250 – longer applications will be disqualified. If you’re unsure of whether you’re at the limit, count them here.
- I’ll award a number of scholarship seats. A specific number is not predetermined.
- The entry deadline for this scholarship is Tuesday, September 12th at midnight PST, and the recipients will be notified the next day.
- No purchase is necessary to receive a scholarship.
- I’m the judge and my decision is subjective and final.
- Remember: I’m looking for heart, compassion, drive and the ability to follow directions. Show me how this course will help you create meaningful change.
I can’t wait to see your entry!
ps – when you write your entry, it doesn’t become visible immediately – you’ll just be brought to the top of the page. No worries, the comment is in limbo waiting for approval – I will see it before the deadline!