We appreciate your visit and interest in our blog, products, and services, and value the importance of protecting your privacy and personal data. To ensure transparency and security, this privacy statement will inform you about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data processed by us.
Purposes of the Data Processing
ILLIS ABC collects and processes your personal data in order to:
- Provide you with the services that you seek from our websites;
- Improve our websites and services;
- Ensure the security of our websites;
- Better market relevant content.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels on Visit
When you visit our websites, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website. This collection is done in conjunction with our service providers. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our site visitors.
Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. Popular browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
Types of cookies
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your login name, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalized experience.
- Advertising Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. These cookies are provided by our third-party partners to analyze and track site visit and signups stemming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to third-party providers outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, though your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
See below for descriptions about the cookies used on our websites and how you can opt out from them.
Cookies from our websites
*.illis.se. Our websites are built on WordPress, and we’re using the plugin LearnDash for our online courses. These products stores various cookies that are required for the navigation and usage of the websites.
Opt-out: You can configure your browser to disable these Required Cookies. This may reduce site functionality.
Opt-out: Download the browser plugin “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” here.
Video Embeds. This website uses the Youtube and Vimeo embedding functions for display and playback of videos. How these third parties may use your information as you view such films is covered here (Youtube) and here (Vimeo).
Facebook tracking pixels. We use Facebook’s Conversion Tracking Pixel for advertizing purposes. Although we cannot see the personal data of any individual user, Facebook will – and they might process it. Read more about how Facebook uses that data here.
Categories of Personal Data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. ILLIS ABC collects, processes, or uses the following personal data, if you provide it to us:
- Name, email, phone, address, and products of ILLIS ABC in use.
For marketing purposes and to improve our websites and services, we also collect data sent by your web browser, e.g., information about your browser, your IP address, and your operating system.
We use third-party data processors to process personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support ILLIS ABC, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters.
Our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
If you have given us your email for purposes of communication or promotion, we will use your data to contact you or send promotional emails relating to your interests. You may revoke your consent to being contacted by email for promotional purposes any time, by clicking on an unsubscribe link or replying directly stating your wish to unsubscribe.
Technical and Organizational Data Protection
ILLIS ABC implements commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against abuse and loss. We store such data in secure environments.
While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data submitted through our websites.
Rights and Contact Info
Upon request, we will provide you with information as to whether and what personal data we store in relation to you. Should your personal data be incorrect, you may have it rectified. You may also revoke your consent to use your personal data in the future, in whole or in parts, or request deletion of your personal data.
Please feel free to direct such requests, or other questions and comments regarding this privacy statement or the privacy practices of ILLIS ABC to us at:
Email: help (at) illis (dot) se