So sorry. The free mini-course Why Animal Emotions Matter is closed. It was available for a few weeks, and reached thousands of people and their animals across the globe!
Here’s what some of the students said:
- Donald: all of Sunday was dedicated to immersing myself in each video, taking tons of important notes and then re-watching them all again.
- Jessica: the 4 day class you offer has altered the course of my life, my entire life! My life with my horse, my dog’s, my marriage, my work, mentally and emotionally… everything.
- Vida: This is really wonderful – priceless knowledge.
- Jude: 4 videos and 37 pages of notes later, I know I am going to need a much bigger notebook for the full course!
- Anna: First, let me say this: the content of the first video is not new to me. Yet, the way you’re talking about it… WOW!
- Παράσχης: What a pleasant surprise !!! The video was magnificent! I didn’t expect to find something so good for free.
- Suvi: I just wanted you to know how REALLY IMPORTANT work little ol’ me thinks you’re doing.
- Anne: Watching your videos lit a fire in my soul that felt snuffed.
- Sonia: Your free mini session made the information more understandable with a few ‘ahhhhh I get it now’ moments.
- Magda: Amazing training series.
Don’t worry, I give these free trainings about how emotions impact animals’ behaviour, personality, social skills and wellbeing once a year – you can always attend the next one! Just sign up to get notified about it, and I’ll also keep you posted on blog posts, free webinars and courses, all about animal behaviour, learning and welfare.
Also, you could check out one of the previous versions of this mini-course, called The Fundamentals – handling emotional states in animals. The first part is free!