don’t miss the free mini-course!
This *free* four-part video series is called “Emotions, Learning and Animal Training”.
This is content that I typically share only with my paying students, but I like to lift the curtain and offer it for free to the general community once in a while…!
Unsure of whether it’s for you? Here’s what previous student said about the 2018 free workshop:
- A friend commented this morning how much my young dog has changed over the last week. ‘He seems much more content’ she said. (Dianne)
- Literally packed with really good advice and information, all relayed in a layman way so really easy to follow and understand (Elaine)
- Fantastic material – super informative and well worth the time… I will be taking up future paid trainings! (Kicki)
- I haven’t found the right science-based course until I wrote pages of notes after following this course. (Hannah)
- Thank you so much for this free video course, it has been life changing! (Luba)
- Lightbulb moments galore! (Sue)
- Your message is so needed and can make a huge difference in the joy that animals and people share (Susan)
Below are the dates to keep in mind:
- Part 1. How emotions impact learning. Released Sept 16th.
- Part 2. Fun and focus! Published Sept 19th.
- Part 3. Relationships and training outcomes. Available Sept 23d.
- Part 4. Preventing and diminishing fear. Hits the ether Sept 25th.
- Access to the free content ends on Sept 29th.
If you’re having trouble signing up, shoot me an email and I’ll add you to the course personally! It may take up to 24 hours.